Natural View utilizes 8 basic materials in most of our
waterfall construction projects.
Listed below are these materials and helpful links for
you to view.
- Natural View utilizes a geotextile fabric to protect
the liner from the soil. Home supply stores carry a light version of
the fabric. This link will help you learn more about geotextile
- The main waterproofing material is the PVC membrane
or liner. Larger home supply stores offer this product in small width
sizes. This link will help familiarize you with liner
- Plumbing of small features can be done with 2"
flexible pvc. spa pipe. Larger features require ridged pipe
- Pumps can be
of the submersible type or centrifugal type. Natural View utilizes pumps
that have an output from 100 gallons per minute to 3,000.
- Natural View utilizes a washed gravel
in constructing our waterfalls and liner concealing walls.
- Landscape stone
or waterfall boulders can be purchased from
your local stone supplier.
gravel will help to achieve a natural look to your water feature
boulder setting. Softening the boulder seams is one application for
- Underwater lights can enhance your waterfall enjoyment.
Light kits available at your home center have a good cost. This link
gives you one of the best products on the market in nightscaping.
- For your in home or patio enjoyment of waterfalls,
this link will show you the products for indoor/patio